Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Provides automatic transfer to between power sources
Utility source and standby generation
- Two utility sources
Two power sources in critical applications (primary and critical power)
- UL 1008; UL 891 or UL 1558 versions
- 1200A - 5000A
- 5000A, UL 891 or UL1558
- Uses PowerSecure PS 200 ATS Controller
for transfer logic and generator run control
- Open transition and momentary closed
- May use generation to proactively isolate the facility from the utility
during emergencies and severe weather
- Fixed and draw out breaker designs
- Indoor Type 1, Outdoor Type 3R; stainlessÃ‚Â¢
steel structures available
- Manufactured per UL requirements, and applicable NEMA and ANSI standards
- Optional service entrance rating so separate service entrance rated
switchgear is not necessary
- Optional bypass isolation for outage free
maintenance using integrated key interlocking
- Optional integrated distribution switchboard to eliminate cabling, save
space and decrease installation cost
You are welcome to visit our three engineering/manufacturing
locations near Raleigh, N.C.
We look forward to your custom requirements and lead-times.
NexGear.. .9400 Globe Center
Drive, Suite 116
....Morrisville, NC 27560.....855.893.9963
NexGear is a Division of PowerSecure, Inc.
(c)2016 NexGear. All Rights Reserved........................