Generator Mounted Power Distribution and Control "GENKIT"
- GENKIT and GENBOX are ideal systems for site specific power
distribution and control mounted directly on a
- Solutions are available for new generators and retrofit applications
- A GENKIT consists of breakers, busing, cabling, mounting hardware and
control (if required) to be mounted in
an existing alternator
- A GENBOX consists of breakers, busing, cabling, mounting hardware, control
(if required) and a new or
expansion alternator termination/breaker
GENKIT and GENBOX provide an economical answer to power
distribution and control for generators as it eliminates the need for costly
external switchgear. It can streamline generator installations with resulting
reduction in engineering, wiring, use of external switchgear, construction, use
of space, testing and commissioning.
In addition to the power distribution, various
types of sensing, control, protection and external system communication
connectivity may be provided.
Applications for New and Retrofit Installations:
- Single (1) Circuit Breaker Configurations
- Twin (2) Circuit Breaker Configurations
- Multiple (3 and 4) Circuit Breaker Configurations (Dependent Upon
- Optional Additional Circuit Breakers including House Power CBs, Fire Pump
CBs, Convenience Power CBs, and Load Bank CBs
- UL Listing Available for Many Configurations
- LS, LI, LSI, LSG, LSIG, LSIA Trip Unit Options (varies by manufacturer)
- Supplemental Protection
- Lockout Relays
- Utility-Generator Automatic Transfer Switch Controls
- Utility-Generator Manual Transfer Switch Controls
- Generator-Generator Emergency Power Source Selection Controls
- Utility-Generator Paralleling Controls
- Generator-Generator Paralleling Controls
- Load Management Controls
Instrumentation and Interface Options
- Metering; Instrumentation and Revenue Grade
- Communications to External Systems such as Utility and BAS
- HMIs using Touchscreens
- Control Interface with Pushbuttons, Switches, and Indicators
- Current and Voltage Transformers for Desired Sensing
- New Enclosures Painted to Match Generator Color
- Convenience Power Outlets
You are welcome to visit our three engineering/manufacturing
locations near Raleigh, N.C.
We look forward to your custom requirements and lead-times.
NexGear.. .9400 Globe Center
Drive, Suite 116
....Morrisville, NC 27560.....855.893.9963
(c)2016 NexGear. All Rights Reserved........................