- Single and multiple generators, providing emergency
(standby), isolated prime, and Utility paralleled operation as
- Utility paralleled operation includes applications of peak
(demand reduction), and bumpless transitions to
Utility power from emergency operation to utility power, and from/to Utility
power for deliberate proactive facility
isolation (PQ reasons, storm mode, planned Utility outage)
- New and retrofit advanced on-site power systems using
state of the art protection, control and switchgear (LV, MV
and Combination LV/MV)
- Systems deliver outstanding performance in terms
of reliability, operational
flexibility, fuel economy, and ability to record
and present operational data for monitoring and
- Complete systems including generation, as well as
switchgear and control only systems, can be optimally
meet application requirements.
- For critical power requirements (24/7), systems
can be designed
to accommodate multiple Utility sources,
and generator buses, UPS and redundant feeds to the
loads using transfer switches.
You are welcome to visit our three engineering/manufacturing
locations near Raleigh, N.C.
We look forward to your custom requirements and lead-times.
NexGear.. .9400 Globe
Center Drive, Suite 116
.....Morrisville, NC 27560.....855.893.9963
NexGear is a Division of PowerSecure, Inc.
(c)2016 NexGear. All Rights Reserved........................